At Dupuy’s Animal Hospital, we strive to give each dog and cat staying with us a wonderful boarding experience. We are passionate about pets, and go the extra mile to help ensure that your pet has a safe and enjoyable stay.
We provide quality, loving care for your pet.
At Dupuy’s Animal Hospital, we strive to do what is healthiest for your pet. We serve our guests with the same high quality food that we serve our own dogs and cats. All boarders will get a complimentary “go home bath” the day they leave. For all our boarders’ protection, we require proof of current vaccinations from your veterinarian.
- Reservations are required. Holidays are especially busy, so please make reservations well in advance.
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, Bordetella, and DA2PLC vaccinations. We also require for a Flu vaccine to be given for our boarding facility.
- Cats must be current on Rabies, FVRCP, and Leukemia vaccinations.
- If vaccinations are not complete or current, the pet will be vaccinated at the time of boarding.
- All pets will be examined for ticks and fleas. If found, the pet will be treated at the owner’s expense.
- In the event of an emergency or illness, every effort will be made to contact the owner. If we are unable to contact you , or if treatment must be initiated immediately, all related expenses would be the responsibility of the owner.
Here are some things our guest (and their owners) love about our boarding:
- Short and long-term boarding
- Lots of supervised play time
- Peaceful, private, cat room
- Safe and comfortable indoor kennels with spacious outdoor runs
- Real grass play area
- Quality pet food served
- Conveniently located in New Iberia, LA
- Licensed veterinary here at all times